Joomlers usually find it useful to have a module embedded within the articles, and Joomla core surely allow users to do this. Especially with the release of Joomla 3.5 series, it is much easier and faster to insert a module in a Joomla article.
You can also check the old way here, but it is slower and not needed with the new click-and-set feature in Joomla 3.5.
Let’s figure out how convenient it is now to embed a module in an article:
- Open the article:
Please go to Extensions > Content > Article and open the article you want to add a module. Or you can start by creating a new article.
- Click “Module” button:
With WYSIWYG editor, the button is likely on the task bar of the content area.
Whereas, it is below the content area if you use another editor or no editor.
Note: You can set the editor you want to use by going to System > Global Configuration, tab “Site”, option “Default Editor”.
- Search for your module(s):
Please make sure that you have the module(s) ready to use first.
- Click the module’s title or the green button to insert the module you want
- Click the position or the yellow button to insert all the modules in that position
- You can also specify the module(s) style in the option at the top
- After you select a module, you will see the module code generated in the content area:
After you save the article, the module(s) will appear in your front-end of site like this:
Thanks to Joomla developers, we now have an easy way to insert module(s) in an article. We hope that this tutorial will help you have nice pages.
Thank you so much for reading. :)