Joomla 3.7.3 is now available! This is a very important security fix. Please update your site now!
What’s new in 3.7.3?
Joomla! 3.7.3 is released to address a critical security issue as well as several bugs.
1. Security Issues Fixed
- Core - Information Disclosure (affecting Joomla 1.7.3-3.7.2)
- Core - XSS Vulnerability (affecting Joomla 1.7.3-3.7.2)
- Core - XSS Vulnerability (affecting Joomla 1.5.0-3.6.5)
2. Bug Fix
- Calendar fixes.
- Fix frontend menus of menu type "main" or "menu" and backend main menu.
- Tags: Respect Browser Page Title in view Tagged Items
- Adding thumbs file names in Media Manager
- Remove PHP memory_limit from max upload size calculation
- Fix custom fields without a fieldgroup not being displayed
- Update tinymce to 4.5.7
Please backup your site before you update your site to this Joomla version.
More detail information is available HERE.