Shopify is a clean, simple and easy-to-use commerce solution which allow users to easily build and manage their own online shops.
In this article, we would like to give you a preview of Shopify and its advantages which people who dream of starting or developing their online stores should exploit.
TemPlaza team has made plans to develop Shopify's themes and apps in the upcoming future, for Shopify's stunning features and its increasing popularity.
1. Beautiful and user-friendly backend
An important thing that attracts people to Shopify is its dashboard: clean, modern, professional and easy to use.
You don’t really need to know anything about codes to set up your online store. Within few hours and with simple configuration, you can have a nice shop ready to launch.
Shopify offers users the tools to easily:
- Insert product images, descriptions / details
- Add collections in order to group products (easier for customers to find products without having to click through the whole catalog in the storefront)
- Manage inventory
- Organize products by tags (easier for your customers to find what they need on Catalog)
- Create discount code engine
- Create and arrange webpages and blogs
- Track customer and order details
- Accept payments from 50 different payment processors in different currencies
- Set up customer accounts (customers can log in into their private accounts to manage their personal information, which is easier for them to place an order next time)
- Sort customers by location, money spent, etc. Shop owners can have better understanding of where the customers are from and their spending behaviors to setup appropriate marketing plans.
- Manage multiple staff login
- Manage customers’ comments at ease.
- Get hold of the shop’s report/statistic, including: product sales, order sales, payments, taxes, traffic and an insight for website cart analysis.
- Connect to the owners' social pages to get more customers
2. Diverse templates (themes) and apps
While Shopify’s themes help your online shop look more professional to attract visitors and keep them on your website to increase sales, Shopify’s apps bring more functionality to your shop as you develop your business.
3. Point-of-sale (POS) system
If you have an offline and online store, Shopify Point of Sale (POS) System allows you to manage both your offline and online sales and inventory control all in one, centralized location.
4. Mobile e-commerce
Mobile e-commerce has become incredibly popular in recent years thanks to the rise of mobile internet usage, and Shopify clearly sees the trend.
Shopify includes free, built-in mobile e-commerce shopping cart features so your prospective customers can browse and purchase from your store directly from their mobile phones. Shopify's mobile e-commerce allows customers to purchase from anywhere.
We hope that we will receive warm welcome and support as well as opinions from our customers when we start our plan with Shopify in the future.
Thank you so much for reading :)